Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MY FIRST BLOG!

Hello! :) My name is Tionna and I am new to blogging. I never thought I would start one, But, there is a first for everything, right? I have been doing my nails my entire life, but I have just recently been introduced to all different kinds of things you can do with your nails! I thought I knew alot about nails and products to use and stuff, but I think I need to get into it more and educate myself lol. Stamping and tape have been so much fun to use! I also found some of my moms old paint brushes after seeing some YouTube videos, which I have used quite alot! 
So, just to get my blog started out with some pictures I will be uploading some of my previous work, but I soon plan to go crazy doing new designs and trying out some new stuff! Wish me luck! hahaha j/k. Please feel free to say hi and even check out my facebook page at www.facebook.com/PlayfulPolishes. I'd love some feedback and also some inspiration, so if you have photos of nail designs you like and you feel inclined to share, please do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment