Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

THE ONLY TIME PINK AND RED GO TOGETHER

Hey everyone! So for those of you who know me, you know that I am a color Nazi hahah there are certain colors I personally don't think work together. Pink and red are two of of those colors...usually I am totally against it lol
Other colors I don't think go together are dark blue and black, brown and black, and white and cream. I do think in some cases all of the colors can work together, but for my daily preference these should be paired with another color.

Today's mani with the pink and red is an exeption to my usual rule :P I think it worked out pretty good for this design! Its subtle and very feminine, I really like it! :)


I used the Konad Stamps to create this nail design :)


No comments:

Post a Comment