Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, November 8, 2012

BLACK ZEBRA

Good Afternoon! :) Are you guys excited to see this design? It's a simple, but fun design :) And honestly ever since my 31 Day Challenge ended I haven't had the easiest time coming up with ideas lol. But I think you guys will like this one :)



I'm going to keep this post short and sweet so you guys can just enjoy the pictures ;) So real quick, the polishes I used for this were China Glaze, Liquid Leather and my blue, purple and yellow striper polishes. I hope you guys like this!




No comments:

Post a Comment