Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, November 25, 2012

FIRST CHRISTMAS MANICURE

Hey everyone! :) I'm excited to show you guys my first Christmas design for this year! I also have a swatch to show you, so you guys have a few extra pictures to see ;)



This color is called Red Satin from the China Glaze Christmas Collection and I really like it! It's a beautiful fire engine red and I only needed to put on 2 coats. For those of you who love red nails I highly recommend this color :)



So now I'm sure you can see that I used the Red Satin as my base color :) I used tape and China Glaze, Winter Holly to make the Christmas tree and then topped it off with a yellow ball made with my yellow striper polish. The present is made with my blue sparkle striper polish :)



Please feel free to comment and let me know if you have any requests for more Christmas designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment