Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, January 17, 2013

CHEEKY FLOWERS

I feel like I'm overloading you guys with photos lol. I know I'm not, you can never have to many photos! :P 

This design is one I did a few days ago that I forgot to upload because I have done so many different things this past week that it's been kind of hard trying to keep all of them in order...So as you can see, I did forget one lol (I also realized I still haven't posted my New Years Eve Nails :S oops!). This design was done with one of my new Jumbo Cheeky Plates :) I used the Sinful Colors, Savages and Snow Me White and then finished it with a top coat of Seche Vite.




No comments:

Post a Comment