Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, January 11, 2013

JANUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: DAY 1

Hey guys! Recently I found a 'January' Nail Art Challenge posted by a nail blogger I follow on Instagram :) I know I'm a few days late on it, but I have done the first 3 days. This one isn't every day like the last one which will be nice :) I still need to do Day 10 though, I'm hoping I can do it tonight but if not I will do it as soon as I can!


Day 1 is Ombre Nails, which I decided to use green polish :) I wanted to use blue, but I have done blue ombre already so I decided to try another color this time.



I apologize for the glare on my nails. I like to use natural sunlight and my lightbox, but I can't figure out how to do that without getting the glare :S It's something I still need to work on.
Anywho, the color I used for this was Sinful Colors, Exotic Green, which is on my middle finger. I added white to the green polish to get the lighter shades and black to get the darker shades. This is a great design for beginners :) It's very simple, I'm kind of surprised this is the first time I've tried it.



No comments:

Post a Comment