Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, January 13, 2013

JANUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: DAY 13

I'm finally on track! :P Day 13 is 'Navy Nails'. At first I wasn't sure what I was going to do because I don't have a navy blue polish, but as I was getting out my nail stuff I realized I do have a navy blue striper polish.

So because I was using a striper brush I had to be creative with this design, and I have to say, I am very satisfied with how it turned out :) It's fun and different compared to what I have already done.


As you can see I am kind of obsessed with the Ulta's, In the Nude polish ;P I used it as the base color and then created random shapes with my blue striper brush. 


To be honest, when I started this design I wasn't really liking it lol. I had two nails done and I thought about taking it off. I can be such a perfectionist when it comes to my nails (you can ask anyone :P), and I really wasn't happy with how it was turning out. Most of the time when that happens I usually do take everything off and start over, but for some reason I decided to finish it. When I did finish, I put a top coat of Seche Vite on, and it looked better, but I was still a little 'iffy'. I figured I'd just go with it since it was done and I took pictures. But, while I was editing the photos, I realized how much I do like the way it turned out :P I guess I just needed time to get used to it lol.


I hope you guys like this design! Feel free to tell me what you think! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment