Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, January 17, 2013

JANUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: DAY 16

Ok, my photos for the January Nail Art Challenge are finally edited! :) So for those of you who have not seen them yet, I hope you like them!



 Lol I feel like after looking at these photos, this design looks more like a 'Starry Night' :P But it is 'Subtle Snow'. I chose my China Glaze, Frostbite because I haven't used it in awhile and I love the way it looks with white :)


I started out with a base coat, by Revlon, and then painted my nails with Frostbite. Then, using a make-up sponge I sponged the glitter on to the top of my nail near the cuticle. I tried to make the sparkles really heavy near the cuticle and then put a few towards the bottom so that it would look like falling snow :) I have seen this technique quite alot lately (glitter gradient) and it is really pretty. I added the white dots and the larger snowflakes with a striping brush, and then finished with a coat of Seche Vite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment