Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

JANUARY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: DAY 28

Hey guys! Sorry this post is a day late :S I had work all day yesterday and wasn't able to paint my nails :( so I did it the first chance I had today!

The theme for Day 28 is 'Vintage Nails'. When I first saw this theme I was a little bit worried lol, I had no idea how to do my nails Vintage...but I thought about it for a moment, and then I knew exactly what I was going do :) and it turned out better than I hoped!



What do you guys think?? I love it!! :) About a week ago I painted my cousin's nails and I did these chandeliers on her...I don't think I would have ever thought to use them before she noticed them. But I'm glad she did :)



I'm so excited about how this turned out because this is the first design where as soon as I sat down to do my nails I already had in my head the way they would look when I was done :) I love how the brown and gold look together, they are so rich and beautiful! The colors are from China Glaze, Street Chic and Passion, and the plates are from Bundle Monster, BM08 and BM21.

No comments:

Post a Comment