Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES

Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know that I have been having some technical difficulties with the site I have been using to edit my photos, which is why I haven't posted any photos recently. I'm working on  figuring out a different way to edit my photos, so in the mean time if you would like to see my recent photos please feel free to check out my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/playfulpolishes or find me on Instagram, @playfulpolishes. I apologize for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment