Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SPRING DESIGN USING SUGAR RUSH AND SWEET TOOTH

Hello everyone! So I've noticed with the release of the Sinful Colors Sugar Rush Collection everyone wants them! They are the hot polishes right now that everyone wants their hands on! I still have to go buy Unicorn but I am so happy I was able to buy them when I did. I wouldn't want to miss out on these fun polishes!

The other day I posted a blog post of my swatches of the collection, I hope you all were able to see them :) If not you can check them out here. But today I would like to show you the second design I've done using some of the colors from the collection (to see the first design I did, click here).



I think I will be calling this my 'Abstract Spring Design' :P I have done this design using different colors on my toes before (picture at the bottom of this post) and I was finally able to find the Youtube video that inspired me!! Its by Love4Nails :)



The two Sinful Colors polishes I used were Sugar Rush and Sweet Tooth and the silver is by Revlon, called Silver Dollar. Then using acrylic paint I painted all of the stripes and added the dots with my smallest dotting tool. I hope you guys like this design as much as I do, and I apologize, I know the picture of my toes isn't the best picture, but it was the only one I had. If anyone happens to try this design please show me at my Facebook page, www.facebook.com/playfulpolishes, or tag me on Instagram @playfulpolishes.


(P.S. I would love more feedback from you guys so please feel free to comment, let me know what you think :) If you like my designs or if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear your thoughts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment