Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, September 19, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: BLACK & WHITE NAILS

Hello everyone! I hope you guys aren't expecting today's post to be boring because its black and white...because in my opinion it's actually quite beautiful :) And I know the second my mom sees it she is going to freak out! :P She Loves black and white everything! hahaha.




I don't know who this design is originally from but I have seen it on Pinterest alot and I just knew that today would be the day to try it out. I was a little bit nervous about it because all of the designs I have seen have been very colorful, but I knew that it would look so pretty in black and white :)




I started out with a white base coat of China Glaze, White on White. Then using striping tape I made an 'X' in the center of each nail. I used China Glaze, Liquid Leather on either side, and Orly, Black Pixel on the top, and finished the design with a silver rhinestone in the center :) 



I know this post was really short, but I will be back tomorrow with more! :) See you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment