Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: POLKA DOT NAILS

Hey everyone! I apologize that I didn't post my last 2 designs on time...with this challenge it's really easy to get behind :S So I hope you'll forgive me :P

This post is for Day 11 of the 31 Day Challenge, Polka Dot Nails :) To be honest I really have never been excited about polka dots, I just don't prefer them. My mom loves them :P But today I actually do like them lol!





I wanted to try and figure out how to do something different with polka dots but I decided that instead of spending so much time trying to think of what I could do I would just use some colors I haven't had a chance to use yet :P So the colors I chose were all by Nina Ultra Pro, Punki Pink, Violet It Ride, Orange Flame and Solar Flare. I have used these colors on my mom a few times but I haven't used them on myself until now and I feel kind of bad about that...almost like my polishes have feelings hahahah. My next idea for these colors is a water marble :) I hope it works!




I know my mom absolutely loves this design and I hope you guys do too :) I would love to know what you think, so please leave a comment below! And have an awesome day!



No comments:

Post a Comment