Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, September 21, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: RAINBOW NAILS

Hello everyone! I'm really excited about today's design :) I had this design randomly pop into my head a few weeks ago so I decided to try it out and it's so much better than I expected!! :)

Before I show you the actual design I wanted to show you the base colors. 




I decided to go with a Pastel Rainbow look instead of bright colors and I'm glad I did :) After I put a top coat on I fell in love with this so I decided to take some pictures before I painted over it. Good idea huh!? :P





So back to what I was saying about this design popping into my head...I remember one morning I was making my bed and I had this random nail design pop into my head so I grabbed my phone and opened my notes to write it down, otherwise I would have forgotten. I am so glad I did that because I love this design!!




The colors I used for this were (from the thumb to pinky) Sinful Colors, Orange Cream, Silky Polish, Tussah Sunglow, Sinful Colors, Innocent, Essie, Borrowed & Blue, Sinful Colors, Sweet Tooth and then finishing with Orange Cream again. 






I free handed all of the shapes using a small nail art brush and black acrylic paint and then used a dotting tool to add the white and black dots. But the thing that really pulled this design together was my top coat of Seche Vite! :)



I hope you guys like this design as much as I do :) Thank you so much for checking out my post! Please leave any questions or comments below if you have them! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment