Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, November 14, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: INSPIRED BY A COLOR

Hey guys! :) So I know it has been awhile since I posted about the 31 DC, but now that the move is over and we've gotten settled in I now have time to update my blog :) and continue posting my 31 Day Challenge.

Today's post is Inspired by a Color. I was working out with my mom in a Planet Fitness and I was inspired by the colors they use. Most of their walls are purple with yellow gears so I decided to take those colors and make some Planet Fitness nails :)




I think these nails are fun and I love the colors, but I should have watered down the yellow. It was a little bit thick, but overall it did work out :)




The colors I used were both China Glaze polishes. The purple is Are You Jelly? and the yellow is Happy Go Lucky. I hope you guys like this design and if not stay tuned...I still have a few posts to catch you guys up on :)



No comments:

Post a Comment