Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, November 14, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: INSPIRED BY A SONG

Hello again :) I am really excited to show you guys this design. It is absolutely gorgeous! I don't mean to sound at all cocky or arrogant, but I love, love, love how this design turned out!!




Can you take a guess at what song I was inspired by?? If you can't, it was 'Roar' by Katy Perry. It is one of her newer songs and if you haven't seen the video I highly recommend you watch it. For me, the song gets me pretty emotional at times. Especially when I sing along....have you ever been singing a song out loud and all of a sudden, out of no where, you just start crying? That's how I get most of the time with this song. It just means a whole lot to me because I can really relate to it :)




The colors I chose (are obviously alot) were China Glaze, Liquid Leather, Def Defying, Passion, O.P.I., Hot in the Summerlime, Revlon, Emerald City, Silky Polish, Tussah Sunglow, Julep, Marjorie and Orly, Grave Mistake. I also used some acrylic paints, which if I remember correctly were red, orange, yellow and green.



After I had painted my fingers I wasn't sure what to do on my thumb, but after watching the music video one more time I thought it would be cute and fun to paint my thumb like the tag on the tiger :) It didn't turn out as perfect as I would have hoped but it's ok...I still love this design more than most!



Thank you for taking some time to read my post :) Please check out the video and if you like this design I would love to hear your thoughts! Leave me a comment down below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment