Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, November 22, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: INSPIRED BY THE SUPERNATURAL

Supernatural nails always stump me...although I do like this day in the challenge, it's not an easy one to come up with. This year I decided to keep it fun and simple. I opted for a stamp that I have used before...I'll give you a hint. I used it on my very first Galaxy design during last years 31 Day Nail Art Challenge! ;)

Any ideas?? Do you remember that one? ...It's a UFO stamp :) (Check out my Galaxy Nails here). So I am actually going to name this design "A UFO Invasion!" :P




It makes sense now huh!? :P So the base color I used was Orly's, Black Pixel. It's a black glitter. Super pretty! I haven't used it a whole lot, so I'm glad that I could use it for this design. The UFO stamp is by Cheeky, plate CH4 and I used China Glaze, White On White for the UFO.



No comments:

Post a Comment