Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, November 21, 2013

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE: INSPIRED BY A PATTERN

I am on a roll tonight! It feels good to finally get myself caught up with these posts :) Especially because I have more posts that are not related to this challenge, I just want to get all of these up before I start other posts :)




I didn't pick this pattern for any reason other than it was a stamp that I haven't used before. It was Cheeky plate CH13. The two colors I used were Ulta, Celebutante and O.P.I., Do You Lilac It? Although it is a stamp, I did have to use my nail art brush and go over the stamped area. The base color is the O.P.I. and I used the Ulta polish to stamp with. It stamped pretty well, it just wasn't dark enough so I filled in the stamped area to make the colors match on all of the nails...I hope that makes sense :P




So because this design is super simple, I am going to keep this post short and simple :) And I will be back shortly with more designs to show you guys!



No comments:

Post a Comment