Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, December 16, 2013

CHINA GLAZE HOLIDAY CONTEST

I know that I've overloaded you guys with things to read today :P But I do want to ask you guys for a favor. I submitted this design into the China Glaze Holiday Contest and I would really appreciate it if you would take a minute to vote for my design :) To vote click on the picture below.


When voting you will be asked to vote for 3 designs and I believe there are over 500 entries, so if you have a few minutes make sure you take your time to go through them all and vote for your favorites. You will only be able to vote once and you will also be asked to enter your email, this is just so you can verify your votes. Voting ends on December 31st so you do have some time if you don't have time today. 

Again I would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance and please share this post, check out my Facebook and share the link. I would love to have as many votes as possible! Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment