Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, December 30, 2013

CHRISTMAS SWEATER NAILS

Good evening! :) And (almost) Happy New Year! I hope everyone is doing something fun tomorrow night! I realized today that I never shared one of my favorite Christmas designs with you guys :( so even though it's late I am finally posting it…AND I entered this design into a few Christmas contests on Instagram and won one of them! So I will also be showing you guys the prize I won! :P (Bare with me, this will be picture heavy post).



The theme for the Christmas Contest was "Tacky Christmas Nails" and after Googling some images of tacky Christmas sweaters, this is the design I came up with. And yes, if you are wondering, those are humping deer, and yes there is an actual Christmas sweater with those on it :P (see here).

The polishes I used for this design were China Glaze, Red Satin, O.P.I., Black Onyx and Hot Fun in the Summer-Lime. All of the details/designs were done using acrylic paints and a small detail brush.



There were 3 different categories for this contest: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced. I entered mine into the Intermediate category, and below is the picture of the prizes :) I was so excited when I received them this morning that I could not wait to open the box (even though I had alot of errands to run lol). I will be doing swatches of each polish over the next few days so stay on the look out for a post within the next week.


18 polishes, 10 orange wood sticks, a stud wheel, elf cosmetic brush and an eos lip balm.


This is the cute note Gianna wrote me along with the adorable mini stocking :)


From left to right: Midnight Mystery (my favorite!), Red-y or Not, Bubble Gum Pink and Pot of Gold.


Sea Escape, Purple Dream, Mambo Mauve, Jazzy Berry and Nude.


Jawbreaker (Love the name! :P) and Sunset (which is a color changing polish).


Electric Pink


Haze of Love


Guava


Endless Blue (I have had my eye on this one!)


MoMa


Wicker Park


This one doesn't have a name (at least not on this bottle) but the number is HLE18 3226.

As you can see I will be having alot of fun over the next few days! :P Not only with these polishes but also with the new Stamping Plates I received for Christmas. I will post lost of pictures here on my blog and possibly a few reviews on my new YouTube Channel

I want to give a BIG Thank You to +Nailstorming for hosting this contest and sending me so many amazing prizes!! Also if you haven't voted yet please check out this post to vote for my Holly design in the China Glaze Holiday Contest. Voting ends tomorrow (Dec. 31st) and I would really appreciate your vote! I hope you all have a wonderful New Years! See you Next Year!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment