Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS NAIL ART

Good evening :) Tonight I have some fun Christmas designs to share with you! I started doing another nail challenge this month, which is a little bit different than the ones I have previously done. I found this one on Instagram, a few other nail accounts have joined in and you can as well if you'd like :)

Here is the outline for all of the designs :)


The first design is Presents and I decided to make the white and silver background look like a pretty wrapping paper and add a fun glittery red ribbon :)



This month I have decided I needed a little bit of change. I decided I wanted to redo my blog (which I love btw!) and I also decided to switch up my pictures. If you didn't notice already I have switched up my hand positions and I also take less photos per design (this post is still picture heavy because I included the design before adding the ribbon).



I started off with a white base of Sinful Colors, Snow Me White and then using Revlon, Silver Dollar and Cheeky plate CH2 I stamped on the tiger print (pictured below). Then using a black acrylic paint and a red glitter stripper I added on the ribbon and bow.





 If you like this fun Present design stay tuned for more Holiday nail designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment