Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS NAIL ART: SNOW/WINTER

This design was inspired by a design I did for Christmas last year, which you can see here. I debated on redoing the exact same design but decided to switch it up just a little bit and I am so happy with how it turned out!



The trees took my quite awhile to do, but I love the way they look! They are so cute! I think once I got the hang of them this design turned out to be pretty simple. I used China Glaze, Up All Night as my base color, Sinful Colors, Snow Me White for the snow and snowman, China Glaze, Street Chic and a green acrylic paint for the trees and then a black, orange and red acrylic paint for the rest of the snowman.



For the falling snow I used the Glitter placement technique, which if you don't know what that is it's just what it sounds like, placing glitter where you want it. The glitter I used is a polish by Julep called Paris. I haven't ever tried this technique before but it is actually quite simple and fun. I hope to find more reasons to try it out ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment