Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, December 16, 2013

TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS NAIL ART: FESTIVE COLORS/GLITTER

Sorry for the delay on this post, I have been busy doing alot of nail art so I do have some fun stuff to show you guys!

This post is Glitter nails and I think glitter speaks for itself and doesn't really need much art work over the top :) So I decided to keep this design really simple.



Aren't these colors gorgeous together! They are both China Glaze polishes, the green is Winter Holly from last years Christmas collection, and the gold is Angel Wings.


No comments:

Post a Comment