Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, January 6, 2014

SWATCHES - E.L.F., FUNKY FINGERS AND MORE

Hello everyone!! I hope you all had a wonderful New Years! :) So far I have spent alot of time doing swatches…which isn't something I do often, but I am planning on doing more this year. These swatches are of all of the polishes I received from +Nailstorming. I won her 'Tacky Christmas' Nail Art Contest on Instagram and if you would like to see all of the goodies I won you can check them out here, along with my design :)

Just a warning, this will be a picture heavy post so enjoy!!



e.l.f. - Nude
In the pictures this color does look nude but it's really more like a pinkish nude…I would have named it Nudist Pink :P hahaha!



e.l.f. - Jazzy Berry



e.l.f. - Mambo Mauve



e.l.f. - Purple Dream



e.l.f. - Sea Escape 
(Love!)



O.P.I. - Nameless (HLE18 3226)
(It was really hard to capture a good picture of some of these polishes, especially this one).



e.l.f. - Pot of Gold



e.l.f. - Bubble Gum Pink



e.l.f. - Red-y or Not



e.l.f. - Midnight Mystery over Red-y or Not


…and over plain nails.



Color Club - Wicker Park
This turned out to be my one of my favorites after swatching :)



Fresh Paint - Guava
This is another one of my favorites. It is actually a really bright neon…picture doesn't do it justice.



Milani - Electric Pink
(Another one that didn't photograph to well).



NYC - MoMa



Wet n Wild - Haze of Love



Funky Fingers - Sunset
This one is supposedly supposed to change colors outside, but it didn't do anything when I went outside.



Funky Fingers - Jawbreaker
I love this one more than I thought I would. I've never heard of Funky Fingers before but I am so glad that I have these. I love this brand!!



Sinful Colors - Endless Blue

I hope you guys enjoyed these swatches! I know I did! :) It took me about 2 days to swatch all of them and I had so much fun doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment