Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, February 23, 2014

CREATIONS BY LYNDA LLC SWATCH & REVIEW

Happy Sunday lovelies! :) Today I have some lovely swatches from Creations by Lynda LLC. Lynda is a good friend of mine and her polishes are beautiful! I fell in love with quite a few of them and decided I needed to finally try them out :) Plus I've been trying to support Indie Polish makers more so than name brand…so don't go anywhere, because I have ALOT of fun goodies to show you guys!!


I ordered all of the big bottles and Lynda threw in her cuticle oil and a mini sample of Cucidati. 

First up is her Love Hurtz Duo <3 This is her Valentines Collection. I fell in love with it when she first released it and couldn't wait to purchase it! …and I know it's after Valentine's Day but I still love them! I'm excited that I added these to my collection because I don't own any fun glitter shaped polishes yet.


Sappy Love Song and Rejection by Radio







Sappy Love Song is such a cute glitter topper. It has pink and white hearts, big round red glitters, small square pink glitters and also tiny white, gold and red glitters. I used 2 coats for this over 2 coats of O.P.I., Black Onyx and it applied kind of thick, I did have to place some of the hearts but that's normal with big glitters. 




Rejection by Radio has big black hearts, round white glitter and also small black and silver glitter. I did have to place some of the hearts just like the previous polish, but other than that it applied really well. I used 2 coats over 1 coat of China Glaze, Red Satin.

Overall I love this duo and I would like to see how they look over some other colors, I just wanted to play up the Valentines theme :P 

Next up is a polish Lynda made for her birthday :)


My Missing Tiara




My Missing Tiara is described by Lynda as a light pink crelly with darker pink glitter, red, purple and silver holographic glitter. I absolutely love this polish! I applied 3 coats for this look but I could have gotten away with 2. Plus before I took off my Valentines Day design I painted this polish on my left hand (because I wasn't ready to take the design off of my right hand hahaha) and it matched my design so perfectly!

Stay tuned for my next post, I will finish up my review of the rest of these polishes :)

If you would like to purchase any of these polishes they are all listed on Lynda's Website, http://www.creationsbylynda.net/index.html. They range anywhere from $8-12 for individuals. She also sells handmade soaps, soy candles, charm jewelry among other fun things, plus Lynda is the sweetest person. You guys will not be disappointed with her or any of her products!

No comments:

Post a Comment