Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

MOSAIC/VALENTINE'S DAY NAIL ART

Good evening everyone :) I have a new design for you guys that could be considered a Valentine's Day design or not…it's up to you ;)

I did do this exact design a few months ago as part of my 31 Day Nail Art Challenge (you can see that design here). I decided to change the colors this time around to make it more Valentine's related design. Plus, I made a YouTube video tutorial so that you guys can try it out! :) Click the link below to see it.




The colors I used for this design are Sinful Colors, Snow Me White, Cotton Candy, Funky Fingers, Sunset, Julep, Nellie and Evelyn, Milani, Disco Lights and white acrylic paint.



I really like this design with a shiny topcoat, but I wanted to see what it would look like with a matte top coat. At first I was hesitant and not sure if I liked it, but after a few minutes I was in love with it!



Which finish do you like better? 

Happy (early) Valentine's Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment