Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, April 20, 2014

EASTER NAIL ART!

Happy Easter! I hope you all have had a chance to enter my Giveaway :) If not you can find all of the details on my previous post --> Nail Polish Giveaway!!

Today I have my Easter mani to share with you. I haven't been able to do a whole lot of nail art lately because I'm in the middle of planning my wedding…so please forgive me. I will do the best I can to continue posting swatches and nail art :)




For my left hand I used Sinful Colors, Snow Me White as a base, then using a make up sponge I made the gradient with Royal Polish, Carnation Creation and Little Peep. I loved the way one layer of the gradient looked so I didn't make it any darker, although I probably should have because it's kind of hard to notice the stamp...also I forgot to put on cuticle oil before taking my pictures :S




For my right hand, I started off with the same white polish as a base, and then sponged on Royal Polish, Robin's Egg and Everlasting Meadow. The stamp on both hands is from a Givaway I won by Bunny Nails :) I was super excited about it! And it came just in time for me to do this fun Easter design.


I hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

If you would like purchase any plates by Bunny Nails you can find them here:
All of the polishes by Royal Polish can be found here: 
I bought the bows from Amazon.

1 comment: