Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Thursday, April 10, 2014

SERAN WRAP NAIL ART

Hello everyone! :) I hope your having an Amazing day!! I am loving the warm weather, and I am finally noticing the trees in blossom!! Nothing makes me more excited than that! …Except nail polish hahahaha! Today I have 2 beautiful designs to share with you. Have you guys heard of or seen the seran wrap designs before? I have seen them and I love them!! …But I could never do them before because I don't keep seran wrap in my house…I don't need it. However, I love the seran wrap design so much I bought an entire roll just for my nails! :P So I'm sure it will last me awhile! LOL.





Isn't it gorgeous!? I was so in love with this design that I kept it on for almost a week and still didn't want to take it off…which is a big deal for me :P

The colors I used for this pink design were Sinful Colors, Snow Me White, Royal Polish, Carnation Creation and KBShimmer, Life Rose On (I haven't done swatches of my KBShimmer's yet but I will have them up next week!). The studs are from Winstonia Store.




I recently made a YouTube video for this design which you can see here. The format is a little bit different in this video compared to my other ones because I was hoping to be able to make a quick video for Instagram…but it is Dang hard to cut it down to 15 seconds and have all the details still in it :S

The colors I used were Sinful Colors, Snow Me White, Royal Polish, Robin's Egg, KBShimmer, Sky Jinks and Zoya PixieDust, Liberty.




I guess because I added this last one in it counts as 3 designs :P

I absolutely love this look and I'm telling you now you can probably expect to see just about every color from me in the future :P (That should tell you how much I love it!). If you have any questions or comments please leave them below…also I would love to know what you think of the video!

No comments:

Post a Comment