Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Saturday, July 5, 2014

MY WEDDING (A FEW PICS) 6/21/14

Hello! I hope you all had a fun and safe Holiday and are still enjoying your weekend :) I just wanted to share a few photos with you guys from my wedding. I have a lot of polishes to swatch during this next week so you should have a lot to look forward to but I figured since I haven't posted in a few weeks I'd just show you guys a few wedding pics :) I hope you enjoy the pics!













And of course my nails :P 


The polish I used was Miss Unis by Sassy Cats Lacquer.

Thank you for taking a moment to look through my pics :) If you like them (even though most of these are from a camera phone, please take a moment to check out my cousin's (my photographer) Facebook: Felicia Taylor Photography. She also has more pictures posted there :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Tionna.

    Although this is my first time commenting on you blog, I am a huge fan of yours for a pretty long time. You are one of my gurus when it comes to manicure and I've admired each post, but this time I'm speechless.
    You, my dear, are absolutely stunning, a perfect bride. Beautiful, with that innocent air, glowing with joy and love. The set is like from a fairytale and you are the perfect couple.
    From the bottom of my heart "Congratulations", I wish to you a life and marriage full of health, joy and love.

    XoXo,
    Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ana! You just made me all teary-eyed haha. I'm so glad you enjoy my posts, it's so nice to hear feed back :) and thank you again for your sweet comments. It was a beautiful, magical day! :)

      Delete
    2. You are most welcome and I am glad my comment made you happy :)

      Delete