Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, November 14, 2014

FALL/AUTUMN NAIL ART + VIDEO!!

 Good evening! Tonight I have a really fun post to share with you that I'm really excited about it. This is a design that I have kind of had in the back of my mind for a few weeks now and I finally made it! And not only that, but I recorded it! Yup! That's right :) I have a new video up on YouTube!

Click the link below to check out the Video Tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mot-Sa--baA



I started off with a base color using Wet N Wild, LAC - My Mani? and used the Advanced Stamping Technique to create the fun pattern. The colors I used for the stamps were China Glaze, Street Chic, Orly, Coffee Break, Sinful Colors, Exotic Green and Julep, Catrina, Marjorie and Nan.


I finished off with a matte topcoat because I felt it went best with this mani, but you could also do a regular shiny top coat, as shown below.


This design reminds me of those footie pajamas I used to wear as a kid...I think this print just seems like it would go well with those :P

Have a great weekend! Muah! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment