Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Sunday, November 2, 2014

HALLOWEEN NAILS

Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween :) I apologize I didn't get the opportunity to post my Halloween Nails sooner here on the Blog, but I wanted to make sure that if you don't follow me on Facebook and Instagram you could still see the fun designs I created :)




These were the first Halloween Nails I created after being Inspired by a video on Instagram by @banicured. They were really fun and pretty simple...I didn't get to wear them for long though because my Husband was really grossed out by them :P




Next up are my Zombie Nails! I wanted to do something simple with these and I can't believe how fast they were to create. The stamp I used was from Bunny Nails Holiday Plates.




If you read each of my Blog posts you may have already seen these. This is a swatch from the Doctor Lacquers Chromozones Collection, called "The Trail of Time". I added the gorgeous spider charm from Winstonia store because I thought that the purple/blue color would look amazing with the gold and pearl!




:D My 'Haunted Forest' nails! This was my absolute favorite design this year! I had an image in my mind and it came to life so easily! Then to really make this design pop I added Ghosts (shown below).




Stamps by Bunny Nails, Holiday set.


After the fun Ghost nails I wanted to take a break from the really Halloween-y designs, so I opted for this really fun, simple polka dot design.



Have you ever had a nail design (or hair, makeup look, etc.) pop into your head and you just have to recreate it? That's what this one was...It didn't quite turn out the way I had envisioned it, but I still think it's really cute!

The stud makes the design really come to life :) ...unfortunately I couldn't wear the stud longer than taking pictures because it's a hallow charm and my nails are super curved so there really wasn't any surface area of the charm to stick to my nail :(




And last up! This is the design I rocked on Halloween :P ...I only say it that way because I didn't dress up so obviously my nails had to be! Hahah! This is the second set of Nail Wraps I purchased from NCLA...you can see my first set (The Sugar Skulls) in my previous post, here.

And that's it! I hope you guys enjoyed these designs as much as I did! Feel free to Pin them onto your Pinterest boards so you can recreate them next year or just follow my boards!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my God I really love your manicures and blog! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to hear people enjoy my Blog! :)

      Delete