Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

FAIR ISLE NAIL ART INSPIRED BY COEWLESS

I am so excited about this mani! I was inspired by a design Coewless did last year that I have always been in love with. It looks complicated, but it's actually more simple than I thought it'd be. 

If you would like to see a video on this design you can see mine here: Fair Isle Nail Art
Or you can check out Coewless' Video: Blue Fair Isle Nails



The colors I used were China Glaze, Man Hunt, Zoya PixieDust, Chyna and red and white acrylic paint.


What do you guys think? I absolutely love it! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment