Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Friday, January 23, 2015

ADVANCED STAMPING VALENTINES DAY NAIL ART

I'm very excited to be sharing a fun Valentines Day Design with you guys :) I just posted a video tutorial on my YouTube as well, so if you have the time please watch it and let me know what you think! (Link below)



For this design I used Bundle Monster White & Black Stamping Polishes, Bliss Polish, This Is How We Do and Royal Polish, Carnation Creation. The stamp I used was from Bunny Nails, plate BuNa HD-A.


Click on the video below to see my Tutorial!


I hope you all have a Happy Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment