Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Monday, February 16, 2015

VALENTINES DAY DREAM CATCHER NAIL ART

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines Day! I totally just realized I never shared with you guys my Valentines Day Design. This was inspired by my own design from last year, you can see it here. I wanted to use the same colors but we're currently staying with family until we're able to move into our new place and most of my polishes are packed up...so I used colors I had and it turned out pretty good :) I can honestly say this is one of my top favorite designs I've ever done!



The colors I used were Sinful Colors, Snow Me White, Devious, KBShimmer, Life Rose On, Royal Polish, Carnation Creation, as well as black and white acrylic paint. I also used a detail brush from Winstonia store, plus a small dotting tool.

Watch my YouTube Tutorial here:

3 comments: