Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

31 DAY NAIL ART CHALLENGE 2015 (DAYS 21-31)

OMG! I was just looking at my Blog and realized I never shared my last post for the 31DC2015! I'm so sorry :S I did finish it a few weeks late, but I totally forgot to post my roundup of the last 10 designs...so I hope you haven't been waiting on them and haven't said anything because I feel really bad. So without saying anything else, here they are. 

DAY 21 - INSPIRED BY A COLOR



I was inspired by the orange colors of fall. When I lived in Oregon, this time of year was so beautiful! The trees were vibrant orange, yellow and red...and here in Texas, you just don't see any of that. So I figured I'd bring those colors to my nails :P

The colors I used were Essie Fear or Desire, Zoya Maura, Royal Polish Little Peep and China Glaze Merry Berry and Street Chic. The studs are from Winstonia.

DAY 22 - INSPIRED BY A SONG



This design was inspired by Megan Trainor's bedspread in her video for "Dear Future Husband". The colors I used were OPI Hey Baby and a grey from Forever 21, along with white acrylic paint.

DAY 23 - INSPIRED BY A MOVIE



If you can't tell what movie I was inspired by, we can't be friends. LOL! :P j/k. My husband and I are big Star Trek fans and I really wanted to do a Star Trek Themed Nail Design. The polishes I used were Funky Fingers Black Knight, Sinful Colors Devious and Savage, plus Julep Catrina. For the little com badges I used China Glaze Passion and I'd Melt for You.

DAY 24 - INSPIRED BY A BOOK



I've never been a big fan of this day because I typically spend longer looking for a book than I actually do on the design. I almost skipped this day all together, but I thought about how cute it would be to recreate a composition notebook...and although I like the way it turned out, I think the colors are backwards :P My bad! Polishes used: Funky Fingers Black Knight and white acrylic paint.

DAY 25 - INSPIRED BY FASHION



You know how you have A TON of beautiful clothes on one (or more) of your Pinterest boards? ;) Well I decided to take inspiration from one of the dresses I have pinned on my Pinterest. I didn't have an exact stamp to match the image from the dress, but I found the closest one. The products I used were, Emma Jean Morning Mist, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Winstonia plate W318.

DAY 26 - INSPIRED BY A PATTERN



I've been really attracted to Hounds Tooth designs lately so I thought it would be fun to try it out for this day in the Challenge. Products used: Wet N Wild LAC-My Mani?, LVX Sienna and Funky Fingers Black Knight. Stamp is from Cheeky plate CH8. I also used a fun Clear Jelly Stamper which you can see in my Video Tutorial (link below).


DAY 27 - INSPIRED BY ARTWORK



This was another design inspired by something from one of my Pinterest boards. It was a simple artwork done on canvas. Products used: LondonTown Chelsea Porcelain and white, black and pink acrylic paint.

DAY 28 - INSPIRED BY A FLAG



Now that I'm in Texas I thought that it was appropriate to paint the Texas flag. Polishes used: Sinful Colors Devious and Endless Blue along with Funky Fingers Gesso.

DAY 29 - INSPIRED BY THE SUPERNATURAL



I know that bats aren't actually 'supernatural', so think of these as Vampire Bats ;) Products used: China Glaze Coconut Kiss and Funky Fingers Black Knight with Bundle Monster Holiday plate BM-H08.

DAY 30 - INSPIRED BY A TUTORIAL



For this design I was inspired by one of my favorite IG accounts, Lemmingspolish. She created this cute Candy Corn Animal Print design and I loved it so much I had to create it! If you are on IG make sure to follow her to see the Tutorial :)

Products used: Funky Fingers Black Knight, Emma Jean Beach Party, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky and Fairy Dust.

DAY 31 - HONOR NAILS YOU LOVE




Saving the best for last! This is another design that was actually inspired by not only nails I love, but one of my other favorite IG accounts, twi_star. She created this fun Halloween mani that once I got to this day I knew I had to recreate. I didn't have the exact same stamps that she used for each nail, so I had to improvise and find my own :) Products used: China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, Essie Fear or Desire, Ole Cliente and Funky Fingers Black Knight. The stamps I used were Bundle Monster Holiday plates BM-H06, BM-H07 and BuNa Holiday plate HD-C. I also finished this design with a matte topcoat.

So there you have it! The last 10 designs for the 31DC2015! I hope you enjoyed them :) I'd love to know which ones are your favorites! Day 5, 10, 14 and 31 are my favorites! 

Click the links below to go back through the first 20 designs!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! That's me! How funny I was googling and stumbled across this image lol These came out awesome!

    ReplyDelete