Nail Passion

Nail Art is my passion! This blog is all about nails :) I wanted to share my passion with others and be able to connect and follow others who share the same interests! I hope you enjoy my blog :) Feel free to comment, like, share and/or give feedback. (You can also find me on Facebook and Pinterest).

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

CUTE HALLOWEEN NAILS

Hello Lovelies! I hope you're as excited about Halloween nails as I am ;) They're always so fun to create! I hope you like these!


The products I used for this design are Bliss Polish Reznikov, Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Black on Black. The stamping images are from Winstonia plate W221.


If you don't follow me on Facebook or Instagram, this is probably the first time you're seeing my new nail shape! I'm so surprised with myself that I actually did it, but I have LOVED the Coffin/Ballerina shape...so about a week ago I had the sudden urge that I really needed to change my nails, and I did! It's not too different, obviously...but I've had square nails for so long that it's weird to get used to this style. I thought after a few days I'd probably hate it, but I've grown to love it even more every day!


This is the base look of the design before I added the black and white images. I thought it would make a pretty, simple Halloween design all by itself :)



The colors I used for this design are a green, orange and purple stamping polishes from Born Pretty Store, Royal Polish Everlasting Meadow, Little Peep, China Glaze Happy Go Lucky, U-neek Polish Dark Angel, Sinful Colors TempestSnow Me White and Funky Fingers Black Knight. The stamping images are all from Bunny Nails plate HD-C.

If you would like to see how I created this design you can watch my YouTube tutorial here: 

Let me know if you have any Halloween requests! 

No comments:

Post a Comment